Marketing your stuff on the internet is getting harder and harder. As a consumer, you might have plenty of experience shopping for products online. But
"Ignite Marketing was a game changer for my small business."
Building Websites That Solve Your Customer's Problems
Download Your Copy of "5 Websites Mistakes That Are
Costing You Clients and Money"
Does your website:
Actually “work” for you?
Represent your company’s brand?
Send the right message?
Attract your ideal clients?
In today’s digital world, your website is the MOST IMPORTANT part of your business.
YOU DO STILL NEED A WEBSITE!
YOUR WEBSITE IS THE HUB OF YOUR MARKETING
You are really good at what you do. You have satisfied, loyal clients and you want more of them! You are probably on social media. You post inspirational quotes and sayings several times a day. You have made great videos, you use stories, you have engagement! So where do you send all those followers? Your website!
Did you know:
- Over 30% of prospects will not work with a business that does not have a website.
- A website gives a business credibility.
- Your website tells the full story of your business, your services and your products in your prospects language.
BRAND IS PERCEPTION
BRANDING GIVES A BUSINESS AUTHORITY
Branding is what the world perceives you and your company to be. It’s the visual and verbal representation of your company. It’s one of the keys to marketing success and goes hand in hand with your website and social media.
Why is branding important?
- It gives your business a recognized authority and builds trust.
- It makes your task of marketing your business simpler and easier.
- A clear brand helps your business stand out in a crowded marketplace.
CONTENT DEFINES YOUR BUSINESS
Content is the way you engage with your customers and prospective customers. It’s valuable, educational material that offers value to visitors to your website. It’s not selling. It’s value and it can be in the form of audio, video, blogs or just general interest writing.
Having powerful and consise content is more important than pretty pictures and colors. (Although that does help!) We focus on what’s important – the problems and solutions you provide… then we add the pretty.
Why is content important?
- Good content helps your prospect make a decision about your services or products.
- Good content promotes your brand (see – it works together!)
- Good and consistent content will keep your business “top of mind.”